DxJayRock's Quotes. Lol.


 These are my following favorite quotes and sayings. Enjoy! Lol.
1) Follow your conscience and use your common sense.

2) You have a beautiful face. But you have landed on my testicles!/Sie haben ein schönes Gesicht. Aber du hast auf meine Hoden gelandet!

3)Der bus? Why Der bus? Does it have a dick or what? Why Der Bus? Das?/Der Bus? Warum Der Bus? Hat es einen Schwanz, oder was? Warum Der Bus? Das?

4) Go home and drink your milk!/Vete a casa y tomate tu leche!

5) Be cerebral.

6) If you're experiencing stress, anger, hate, insecurities and anxiety. Just take a deep breath, relax, chill out and think of happy thoughts.

7) Be headstrong.

8)Hey yo! My rap verses makes my opponents feel nervous. They felt like their lives ain't got no purpose, so they went to their own churches. Just like the dairy products they've purchased, filled with stinking roaches. Let my peeps hear their chants and choruses, spreading like a swarm of locusts! lol.

9)SHIT = SupeR High Intensity Training.

10)Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I let you to believe that it was easy, but it wasn't. Maybe I made you think that my highlight stated in the free throw line and not in the gym. Maybe I made you think that every shot I took was a game winner, that my game was built on flash and not fire. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain was my motivation. Maybe I let you to believe that basketball was a God-given gift and not something that I worked for. Every single day of my life. Maybe I destroyed the game, or maybe...you're just making excuses!--->Michael Jordan's response on Queen James' Nike TV Ad "What Should I Do?".

11)Fall down seven times, get up eight.

12)If someone asked you on how to get to this address or a certain location, you must reply with; "You walk through Jabroni Drive, turn left to Roodipoo Street, take right next to Know Your Damn Role Boulevard near corner Shut The Hell Up Avenue and proceed straight to the Smackdown Hotel." Lol.

13)How do you call a professional basketball league run by two evil empires? It is called The Two-Men Power Trip. Lol.

14)When you're making a comment at any social media sites, please type it the right way and don't use Leetspeak and Jejemon Language. Lol.

15)So, you're standing in front of me and do you want to serve me a great big piece of that Poon-tang Pie? Lol.
16)The true victors of World War II are Germany, Italy and Japan. Because Germany and Italy has influenced our educational system with their Kindergarten and Montessori. While Japan has contributed the gaming world by creating the Nintendo Video Game System. Lol. 

17)You've spent a huge amount of money just to impress and ask a girl for a date. But you've ended up empty handed because the girl is already dating the other guy. Tough luck dude! Lol. 

18)Why don't you just eat your Know Your Damn Role burger and drink your Shut The Hell Up juice? Lol. 

19)I just can't get it, why are the Yanks called their game Football in the first place when 99% of the time they play the ball with their hands? Lol. 

20)All you need for a La Dolce Vita to be able to tell your Moschino from your Macchiato and your Fellini fro your Fettuccine. Lol. 

21)A Bon Vivant, drinking an Aperitif Tete-A-Tete with a friend at a Cafe, while studying the Ala Carte menu and making some Double Entendres? Are you getting Deja Vu yet? You got entangled by speaking Français! Lol. 

22)Things that we do back then that probably would make us laugh when we reminisce. 

23)Don't touch someone else' apple pie or you'll ended up with a black eye at Boracay! Lol. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of the New Nation:South Sudan.

Armet Armored Vehicles Gurkha.

Eminem - Rap God